I am not going to pretend to understand how God made this Earth. All I can do is
theorize. But I do fully understand how Man creates things.
How Man Creates
1. Man gets an idea. Whether the idea is original or maybe it's borrowed from someone, but one thing is certain. The idea is New.
2. Man makes a plan. Maybe the plan is a detailed outline or a thumbnail sketch, but one thing is certain. The plan is the creation before the creation.
3. Man gathers materials. If he is going to create a painting, he will need canvas and paint, and maybe some brushes. If he is going to create an invention, he gathers old parts to repurpose. If he is going to create a garden, he will need seed and soil and other landscaping materials. No matter what Man will create one thing is certain. He can't create from Nothing.
4. Man follows his plan and begins to create. Maybe he takes a detour here and there, but if he doesn't stay focused on his ultimate goal, then his creation will never be finished.
5. Man decides how to share his creation with others. Maybe he will wear it or sell it. Maybe he will keep it to himself, or decide to display it for the world.
How God Creates
I think Man does it kind of like God, but we aren't as good at it.
I write about, with, for, and around kids all day. (Well, maybe I do the dishes too. Sometimes.)